[EMERGENCY][BEGGING FOR HELP] Pre Cum + Fingering during ovulation ! (Can't take pill)

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Jamesrobert
Primary language: English
Pronouns: He
Sexual identity: Straight

[EMERGENCY][BEGGING FOR HELP] Pre Cum + Fingering during ovulation ! (Can't take pill)

Unread post by Jamesrobert »

Me(20) and my girlfriend(21) engaged in sexual activity on the 24th of Aug (This month).She said she would get her next period on the 8th on next month and had her period on the 8th of this month.(WHICH MEANS I CALCULATED AND SHE MIGHT BE OVULATING ACCORDING TO SOME WEBSITES) (She keeps a notebook and times it roughly). I fingered her for a total of 3 times (with intervals) and we had no penetration at all. My penis and her vagina were never unclothed at the same time AT ALL. We rubbed our genitals together but that was while I was wearing my underwear AND short pants and she was wearing her underwear.(but it is slightly possible that after adjusting a slight part of my penis was outside. i.e the elastic of my short pants kept my penis straight). The only concern I have is each time I fingered her I went super deep however it is possible that this while adjusting my penis I touched pre cum and then also it is highly possible I pulled my shorts up so the contacted precum would have been rubbed off. Also I kissed her for roughly 20 secs after such adjustments and might've gripped the blanket once or twice before. I never ejaculated during the entire session ( I AM SURE OF THIS ) and my last ejaculation was on the 23rd in the morning. I peed several times after that. My bare penis might have touched her once while she was wearing underwear but that too was just one dab not even more than 1 second. However I still feel paranoid that she might get pregnant. It's not been 72 hours yet but I don't want her to take the pill as the side effects might mess her up and something within me says it's unnecessary as nothing will happen.
However my other part says that 1% chance will happen. Am I being paranoid ? Should I make her take the pill? I haven't slept for past 2 days and my eyes hurt from the research. All I found is that pre cum contains very low sperm content and some have it and some don't. However those rare cases where pre cum has caused pregnancy, it has been due to use of the pull out method. Considering a totally pessimistic approach even if I used the pre cum on my finger and pushed it all the way to her cervix it was very, very little but then again she was ovulating possibly which is more scary. I really don't think anything should happen but my girlfriend is calm about it. PLEASE HELP ME I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO !(NO CONDOMS WERE USED OR ANY PILLS) (if you can tell me if she will get pregnant it'll be certainly appreciated however I really don't want her to be. Links would be appreciated as well)
Karyn
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I collect condoms.
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: [EMERGENCY][BEGGING FOR HELP] Pre Cum + Fingering during ovulation ! (Can't take pill)

Unread post by Karyn »

We will not answer ANY questions about pregnancy fear or anxiety in our direct services from users who are not pregnant or who are not or have not otherwise been directly involved with an actual pregnancy.

Please do not post this kind of question. If you are seeing this text, and your thread is locked, it is because you have posted this kind of question.

We CAN and WILL talk about things like:
• choosing and using a method or methods of contraception for any future sexual activity
• creating your own sexual limits and boundaries based on your needs and/or presenting them to any partners
• making sexual choices that suit your own needs, abilities and limitations, including your own readiness for certain possible risks
• help locating or using emergency contraception if and when you have had a pregnancy risk
• discussing options with a real, existing pregnancy, and help finding and accessing those options, such as abortion services and pre-natal care, or discussing feelings or concerns about a past pregnancy
• help with anxiety like locating mental health services, sound self-help or asking for support from friends or family

For help dealing with a scare (including what poses a risk and your next steps based on your unique situation), you may use our tool on site built for this purpose: The Pregnancy Panic Companion.
For help with anxiety, click here.
For related help and information at Scarleteen, click here.
If you would like more information about this policy, click here.
"Where there is power, there is resistance." -Michel Foucault
Locked Previous topicNext topic