Sex

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Luna9021
Awesomeness Quotient: Playing
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She/her

Sex

Unread post by Luna9021 »

Is there a high percentage of pregnancy if your bf orgasms by himself and goes to wash up and then we have unprotected sex 10 minutes later? Ive been on the pill for years as well and I just want to know if there’s a high percentage rate, I’m only freaked out because I’m feeling sick like acouple of days later, we also had sex yesterday but he wore protection
al
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: I make zines!
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Sex

Unread post by al »

Hi Luna,

We can't really give you an exact percentage of pregnancy risk, because that's pretty much impossible to calculate. That being said, if you're taking the oral contraceptive exactly the way that you should be, then your chance of pregnancy is definitely reduced. You can read more about that risk at Can I Get Pregnant, Or Get Or Pass On An STI From That?.

In all likelihood, any illness or symptoms that you're feeling are because of something else. Even if you were pregnant, you likely wouldn't feel symptoms different until much later.

With all that said, I would like to check in about the anxiety that you seem to be experiencing about this topic. You've posted about this before, and I'm wondering if you'd like to talk about when and how you use a backup method (like condoms), and how you feel like it's working for you.
Nothing happens in contradiction to nature, only in contradiction to what we know of it. -Special Agent Dana Katherine Scully
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic