Meaning?

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Ryan1500
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: My skills
Primary language: english
Pronouns: Miguel
Sexual identity: Boy

Meaning?

Unread post by Ryan1500 »

Is it true that after ovulation, your discharges will decline?
What does this mean? her period was due today or maybe tomorrow, and i read that before your period begins, you will experience dry days where discharges are declining. But recently, she had discharged clear cervical mucous which turns yellow when dried. It's the 4th time this month. What could this mean?
Ryan1500
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: My skills
Pronouns: Miguel
Sexual identity: Boy

Re: Meaning?

Unread post by Ryan1500 »

her period was also due 6 weeks ago.
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Re: Meaning?

Unread post by Heather »

Miguel: Your repeated breaking of the user agreement and our guidelines -- creating multiple identities, refusing to respect limits and boundaries we set with you -- will result in a report to your ISP immediately if you do either of these things one more time. We are aware of yet two more new identities/accounts created by you yesterday and today, which gets you to at least four now.

An abuse report to your ISP can result in them removing your ability to use that ISP (with mobile phones, that's the whole of your mobile account) to access ANYTHING online, not just our site, so I'd suggest you take this seriously. We're not going to put up with harassment here, and most ISPs also take it very seriously.
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Locked Previous topicNext topic