Out of ideas

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
scarletboy
not a newbie
Primary language: English
Pronouns: he/him

Out of ideas

Unread post by scarletboy »

Hello! Need your help with this situation.

My GF got her period July 9 at 5pm. She had it for 5 days heavy and 2 days light.

During the time she did not have her period we had dry sex. She had leggings and undies on. I was naked. I came on her thigh. little bit close to where her pub hair might be.

Now, since Aug 4 she's been having cramps. Then really bad cramps at Aug 9 and 10. But until today (Aug 11) she hasnt had her period yet.

What can this mean? is that normal?

I know she cant get pregnant with clothes on right? and i didnt even cum close to where her vaginal opening might be. Plus she really had clothes on.

What do you think?
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Out of ideas

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi Scarletboy,

There is no way for us to know why she is having cramps. It might be that these are a signal that her period is coming, or they might be a sign of something else. If they continue or get worse, and they're worrying her, it would be sound for her to see a doctor to figure out what's up. You're correct about her not being able to get pregnant from what you two did.
scarletboy
not a newbie

A 5 day heavy and 2 day light bleeding is a period right? coz it was on the exact same date as when she was supposed to get her period.
it cant be any one of decidual or implantation right?
Sam W

Unread post by Sam W »

If it looks like a period, feels like a period, and comes at the same time someone is expecting their period? Then it's probably a period.
scarletboy
not a newbie

yeah. she told me there was nothing unusual about the last period. and that she really sometimes gets it for a week.

She also tells me she remembers having no period for two months in the past. is that normal?

And then she also remembers having bleeding for 2 weeks straight in the past. any chance you know that can happen as something normal?
scarletboy
not a newbie

When i say in the past she means at least a year ago. I was thinking maybe because she had a heavy period last July that's why it's late now. Is there a relation to heaviness and delay of periods?
Sam W

Unread post by Sam W »

There isn't a relationship between heaviness of flow and delayed periods that we know of. If she's going more than two months between periods from time to time, plus having instances of prolonged bleeding, she might want to check in with a healthcare provider just to see if anything is causing that level or irregularity in her cycle. However, whether or not she does so is up to her.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic