How does it feel...

Questions and discussion about your sexual lives, choices, activities, ideas and experiences.
Skater25
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: im a skater
Primary language: English
Pronouns: he

How does it feel...

Unread post by Skater25 »

How dose it feel to receive a bj and how dose it feel to have sex
Keda
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: I'm always nice, I just sometimes hide it well
Pronouns: she
Sexual identity: Wibbly wobbly sexy wexy

Re: How does it feel...

Unread post by Keda »

It feels different for everyone, really. We have this tendency to put sex on a pedestal like it's totally incomparable, but it's not - you probably already know what it's like to physically feel skin on skin; to feel emotionally connected and intimate with someone; to feel aroused and excited - and sex is some or all of those, combined with some or all of a bunch of other fairly everyday sensations, combined in a way which is unique to sex. And not just to sex in general, either, but to a particular bit of sex - sex with one person feels quite different from sex with another, and even with the same person, it'll feel different depending on what you're doing, when and where you're doing it, how you and your partner feel at the time, and so on.

So, apologies, but there just isn't one answer to that question. :)
Jacob
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Pronouns: They

Re: How does it feel...

Unread post by Jacob »

Just to let you know, we do encourage people not to post the same question in more than one place. So I've just moved your other thread into the locked area. Here is the answer I wrote you there:
Hi Skater,

I guess really there isn't a correct answer to your question. Different activities and sensations feel different for different people, physically and also emotionally. For one person an activity could feel really nice but for another person it could feel horrid. Generally when folks are sexually active just try out different stuff to find out what feels good for them.

I hope that helps.
"In between two tall mountains there's a place they call lonesome.
Don't see why they call it lonesome.
I'm never lonesome when I go there." Connie Converse - Talkin' Like You
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic