Question

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Mark19
not a newbie

Question

Unread post by Mark19 »

Hiho. I had protected sex in condom 4 days ago with my girl, and today she had few drops of bronze blood on her panties. Could it be implantation bleeding? I believe her period was delayed because of car accident and two infections and took antibiotics and small flu (it all caused a lot of stress) so I have no idea if she ovulated at the time. Also she said that she felt weird after intercourse in condom probably because I have been too rough and she said she feels weird (I believe it hurted her a little bit because she wasnt used to having sex with someone my size but I have no idea). We dont really want children yet but I am curious if that what happened was because what I did or its just normal.. (also it all happened after she didnt got her period in time, she is 9 days late now)

So in summary could it be implantation bleeding after 4 days from intercourse or maybe I should be more careful becasue she is bleeding because of me?
Stephanie
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: Social Butterfly :)
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She/ her
Sexual identity: Bisexual

Re: Question

Unread post by Stephanie »

How about taking a look at this article on making sure sex isn't painful or won't cause bleeding: From Ow to Wow.
If it doesn't challenge you, it doesn't change you.
Mark19
not a newbie

Unread post by Mark19 »

Stephanie wrote:How about taking a look at this article on making sure sex isn't painful or won't cause bleeding: From Ow to Wow.
Thank you for article, I readed it, thing is my girl likes it rough, she already had sex many with many partners but I am using condom to avoid some STD just in case, but as I am reading more I assume its alright for her if she enjoys it?

I dont know much about periods but hers is late, I dont think that she is pregnant but it always a possibility and there is nothing wrong with that, but after 4 days I dont think implantation may happen even with perfectly timed moment of ovulation right? so if we rule that out -
if I am the one who caused bleeding by scratching her etc. then this explains where bloods comes from but its a open way for infections and bacteria to get there so its not good and I have to avoid it- right?
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Unread post by Sam W »

I would suggest talking to her about the bleeding and checking in about how rough sex has been lately and if you two need to be doing things like adding more lube into the mix to avoid that in the future
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic