am i being overdramatic?

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
jojolove23
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: humor
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: cisgender

am i being overdramatic?

Unread post by jojolove23 »

okay so let me just dive into it.
last saturday i was fooling around with my boyfriend (as all great stories start), and it got really heated really fast. basically we were making out, and then he started to grab my boobs, and my ass and all that good stuff. in the midst of that i reached into his basketball shorts/underwear and i started to give him a hand job, and felt a little like the tiniest bit of moisture on the tip of his penis, i didn't think to much of it since i didn't plan on having sex with him. things escalated and he began to finger me, and i know that the chances of getting pregnant from that are next to none, after i basically lived, breathed and ate the pregnancy scare forums on here. anyways, he started to finger me and i could feel myself getting "wet," down there, and he went in deeper and deeper, eventually it began to feel uncomfortable so i told him and he stopped. i did give him a blow job after, and when i was done, he lifted me sort of around his waist and grinded on me. this is where im starting to freak the heck out. i was wearing a dress, and under it i had on cotton boy shorts as underwear, which never came off and he had on his basketball shorts + underwear. but when he started to grind on me (it last like 6 seconds) i felt something cold on the inner part of my thigh, and i couldn't tell if that was HIM, or if it was just me feeling his erection through his basketball shorts, it was somewhat cold in my house. the second i felt that, i told him to stop and he put me down. even though my underwear never came off, im scared that somehow what i felt on my thigh was him ejaculating or pre-c*m or something went through his shorts or thorugh my underwear and that i am now pregnant. when i got home i used the bathroom and it stung, but that was probably because of the fingering since he'd gone deeper than he'd ever gone, and when i wiped there was a tiny bit of blood. clearly, not happening again any time soon. but i saw that my panties were wet, coould that be him? is that a cause for pregnancy?
since this happened saturday, i've had a good 3 days to freak out about it. i've begun to feel weird flutters and pinches in my lower abdomen and even though i know that it can be related to gas and just plain old anxiety (which i take medication for) i cannot get these intrusive thoughts out of my head. i googled my symptoms and a woman even said that was me feeling the implantation? my breasts are sore, and my head is hurting all which are common pregnancy signs. i usually have discharge but now im "drier" than usual, and when i went to the bathroom i wiped and some sort of snot like mucus discharge was on the toilet paper. i was freaked out because i didnt know what that meant and i had another panic attack.
each time i try to look up these worries or symptoms, i get an annoyed yahoo answer saying im stupid and ignorant or a pregnancy forum that just makes me want to cry all over again.
i dont know what to do and im terrified im pregnant, i usually get my period on the 3rd week of the month give or take, because i am irregular but i dont know what to do. i feel bloated now, and taking a pregnancy test is not an option my family looks down upon any sort of interaction with boys and im feeling extermeely stressed out.
please help? i dont know what to do.
jojolove23
not a newbie

Re: am i being overdramatic?

i didn't mean to reply to myself but here i am djfldksjflak
Eddie C
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I create. :)
Primary language: Spanish and English
Pronouns: She, her, they, hey you!
Sexual identity: Happy :)

Unread post by Eddie C »

Hello there, jojolove. Welcome to Scarleteen. :)

We ask all our user that when they are having a pregnancy scare to start by reading this: http://www.scarleteen.com/article/bodie ... _companion

People with vaginas also lubricate when they get aroused so, that might explain why your underwear was wet after some sexual activity. :)
jojolove23
not a newbie

Hello Ms. Edith! I did read that,thank you so much. I've read it over almost 7 times just to make sure i understood it well and that none of the situations applied to me; so based on the information provided I either have 0.000000000000000001% chance of getting pregnant or none at all correct?
I guess my question now is why do I feel so "dry," down there now, and i've been feeling weird fluttering sensations in above my vagina, below my bellybutton! Since i've been having to pee in sporadic amounts, I sort of deduced that maybe my boyrfriend could have caused me a UTI/bladder infection or something bc he fingered me? And based on the article you sent me, these symptoms have nothing to do with pregnancy correct they could be normal
(albeit a bit odd for me) pre-menstrual feelings?
Eddie C
previous staff/volunteer

Unread post by Eddie C »

You understood well. :)

There is no way we can tell you why you feel more dry than usual. Bodies are not machines and they don't always act the same way. Also, people with vaginas have cycles, and have different kinds of discharge. Here you can read more about this: http://www.scarleteen.com/article/bodie ... secretions

If you suspect you might have a UTI and the symptoms don't go away in a couple of days, is good to check in with your healthcare provider in person. UTI's are not that uncommon for people with vaginas, especially after sex. This happens because is easy to push bacteria into the urinary track which causes the infection. The good news is, this is something that you can prevent by asking your partner to wash their hands before touching your vulva. After all, that's the polite thing to do before putting your hands on someone else's genitals. :)

Pregnancy is not something that you confirm by symptoms but by taking a pregnancy test. But, since you already understood that you had no risk you there's no need to worry about this. :)
jojolove23
not a newbie

Yes! I did as the article you sent me said and went to clinic, i did a urine test and i didn't have a uti, bladder infection or pregnancy! Which is all good news, but i'm still feeling pelvic pain, and lower abdominal pain and now back pain too. my knees feel like they're throbbing, and 'im getting chills. im very confused as to what this could be? Could any of these symptoms be because of the fingering my boyfriend and i did? I'll probably go back to the doctor to see if there are anymore tests that could be done because i'm so lost and very achey!
ps thanks for your help and information (:
Eddie C
previous staff/volunteer

Unread post by Eddie C »

Glad to hear tests came back with good news! Kudos to you for taking care of yourself! :)

If you keep having pain, do try to check with your doctor again. No matter the source, pain all by itself is always worth paying attention to it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic