“female”/vulva ejaculation?

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
SillyMcGoof_
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: alot of things!! a bit too much to put here lol
Primary language: english
Pronouns: he/him
Sexual identity: aroallo and queer

“female”/vulva ejaculation?

Unread post by SillyMcGoof_ »

hiya!!

so on tiktok i came across a video from a sex educator talking about “female” ejaculation (i’ll just call it vulva ejaculation for the sake of this post) vs squirting, and how they’re different things. basically how vulva ejaculation is more thick and white and squirt is more liquidy and clear, etc. is this all true? and if it is, where can i find more recourses when it comes to vulva ejaculation? in the video she said that it can mix with other fluids and a lot of the time isn’t that noticeable so the fact that i might be able to do that kinda eases my dysphoria a bit tbh. although she did also say that the release of these fluids is a lot of the time related to g spot stimulation which i dont really like or do so idk (that damn g spot…)

so yeah what are y’alls on that?

thank you in advance! :3
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Re: “female”/vulva ejaculation?

Unread post by Heather »

Hey there, SillyMcGoof.

I want to remind you of something I've asked before that's also part of the user agreement. Can you please use the search function for the site before posting? The boards aren't meant to replace the whole site and all the information on it, just to support it.

If you put "female ejaculation" into that search, you get the few links I'd start you with right in the top five results: https://www.scarleteen.com/search/googl ... jaculation The search bar is at the top right of every site page.

We can always talk more after someone reads information we have already created and published, or clear things up, answer more questions. But starting with a search is always the way we ask users to start. Thanks!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
SillyMcGoof_
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: alot of things!! a bit too much to put here lol
Pronouns: he/him
Sexual identity: aroallo and queer

Unread post by SillyMcGoof_ »

oh crap im so sorry i forgot. i’ll be sure to do that from now on. i sincerely apologize for my carelessness. feel free to delete the og post if you want
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Unread post by Heather »

It's okay.

Did those pieces answer your questions for you?
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic