I have sex with my best friend

Questions and discussions about relationships: girlfriends, boyfriends, lovers, partners, friends, family or other intimate relationships in your lives.
Star-Lord13
Awesomeness Quotient: I'm good at making people laugh
Primary language: English
Pronouns: Him/he
Sexual identity: Bisexual I think

I have sex with my best friend

Unread post by Star-Lord13 »

I am a 14 year old boy and my best friend who is also a boy and I do weird stuff together. It all started with a dare and I have him a hand job and a blowjob. Now every time he comes over or I go to his we get naked hold each other, hump each other and kiss and touch each other. It's amazing but it's so awkward after and we are best friends. I don't want to stop doing it but has anyone got any advice of getting it to be less awkward. I can't even talk or say anything during its so weird I'm sorry. Any advice would be much appreciated.
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: I have sex with my best friend

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi Star-Lord13,

This sounds like a tough situation to navigate. The tricky thing is that, to get this to a point where it might be less awkward it may have to get more awkward first.Because eventually you and he are going to need to talk about what's going on. You mention the first time was a dare, but after that did you and he ever talk about what was happening/about to happen? If not, why do you think that might be?

Too, when you say you can't even talk during it, is it that you feel weird talking? Or is it more that he's asked you not to?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic