Scarleteen, sex ed for the real world

Back

Deviant?

asks:

I'm 18, still in high school - it's kind of like a situation where age is just a number, I still highly consider myself a teenager.

Anyways, to my issue. First off, in order to set the scene, I need to say that I'm very sexually deviant. I think about sex all the time, I've viewed a lot of porn, I masturbate often (I think masturbation is a healthy alternative to going out and recklessly having sex), etc. I can literally think of myself sexually involved with most, if not all, of the attractive women in my life or that I know. Strange thing is, if anything happened, I don't think I'd even be willing to have sex till I'm older or am sure I'm ready.

Well, I like this girl in school. Yet, I think of her as a beautiful person, not a sex object. I have very, very strong feelings for her, more than a girl I would normally ask out. About 3 days ago, I started to have sexual thoughts about her. I don't find that abnormal, but I did have one strange one. All of a sudden I developed an urge to want to lick (perform oral) on her, but not on her vagina...try a little bit higher.

It's strange. I am very sexually deviant and have had some fetish thoughts before, but this case is just different. The thoughts lasted with me for a while. I normally don't think like this, but it's just so strange...for some reason, I find that to be so sexually appealing, and it seemed to come out of nowhere. Obviously, with that came the general thoughts about sex with her - penetration, regular oral, etc. But those have faded, but not the certain one I mentioned earlier. I just wanted some input on this, just to hear someone else's opinion. Thanks!

Morning sickness/telling from orgasm

KUNJU asks:

I heard that women will vomit as a sign of pregnancy. How many days after an intercourse a women usually vomits? I have another doubt also. How can I realise that my partner had an orgasm? I mean without asking her.

He wants to wait: I can't!

Yesenia asks:

We are both virgins but he wants to wait until marriage. I can't wait. I get too horny and I'm tired of having to rely on myself to take care of my sexual needs. He's just afraid of sex. He won't even say the word and he's 22. I tried talking to him but it doesn't work.

Usually the guy wants to have sex and the girl wants to wait but it's the opposite way around for us. What should I do. Should I just be demanding and go for what I want because I think that's what I'm going to end up doing. Help please!

Best place to ejaculate?

help asks:

Me and my girlfriend have been going out for a few months and are thinking of having sex, but we both know it's going to be a while still because we're both too young.

But when the time comes I was wondering, if I want to withdraw before I orgasm, where should I ejaculate, that is if I'm not wearing a condom, which I'll probably be wearing anyways! But like I said if not where would be the best place? I know that in porn movies it's always on the face but I think that would be weird?

Shaving required

Sylvia asks:

My boyfriend said he would love to finger me. But there is no pressure. Thing is he wants me to shave that area to do it.

I have no idea how to do that! with a razor? Wax!? I have no clue. We've been going out for three months so is that too soon? And what if (if i let him) when he does it discharge or blood comes out? That would be really embaressing. How do I guide him to do what feels good and not what hurts? I shouldn't but I'm really paranoid about my body... and my legs and bum have the worst stretch marks on them ever. I don't think he'll mind at all because apparently I'm perfect. But it would be the first time we did something like that and what if he is shocked with how I look without clothes!? I like him so much and I want to be able to let him to do that to me because he said he would love to but how the hell do I shave down there without leaving marks or stubble?

6 years and no more sex?

Anonymous asks:

I've been with my girlfriend for almost 6 years now and our relationship is fading. I think it might be because our sex life isn't quite what it used to be. In the beginning it was awesome we were young and of course hormones were raging. Now 6 years later we barely have intimate relations, and I'm trying to discover why. Here is my question: I know her sex drive is really low but what can I do to help her get it back to normal? She has been on birth control for around 3 or 4 years and tried many different types of pill contraceptives to combat this problem. Should she try another form of birth control? Should she try hormone therapy? Any help or opinions would help thanks!

I'm 20 - will my penis grow more?

confused asks:

I am a big guy ( about 6'8" ) and am almost 20 yet I have a small penis for my size ( 5 inch ). How come? Is there any hope it will grow more ?

discharge after sex = infection?

Victoria asks:

I had sex for the first time last night, and today I've noticed that I'm discharging a lot more than usual- it's clear and has no smell, so I'm not sure I should worry that it's because of an infection- but is this normal?

anal sex lowdown

Confused asks:

I am considering trying anal for the first time. My boyfriend of 2 years (we're both 17) and I have been tossing the idea around for a while, but first, I have a few questions!

C'mon, its my BUTT. Will anal smell nasty? Will my bf end up getting crap on his penis? (Ew.) I've also heard you can really mess yourself up like this... like... having the squirts for a while and such. Last question! why are guys so intrigued by this anal fad? It's my bum!! I'm trying to have an open mind, because maybe, just MAYBE this could be something I'll enjoy... but seriously - what is so appealing about being up my ass? I just dont want to get into something i'm not sure about! (Hence the reason i'm asking lots of questions.) Help!

P.S. We are not considering anal as an alternative to vaginal intercourse. neither of us are avoiding sex because we are virgins; we lost it to each other. (We're still planning on using a condom with anal though... yuckie...)

No pleasure

anonymous asks:

I have been sexually active for almost 2 years now. I get little to no pleasure out of sex, except for a few times. I can't have an orgasm either, I've tried all kinds of things and nothing seems to work. Is their something wrong with me? Any suggestions?

Bleeding after fingering?

asks:

I recently engaged in sexual activity with my ex-boyfriend, and it was the first time I got fingered. It hurt, but after a while I got used to it. I didn't bleed, but this morning when I went to the bathroom, I saw a great amount of blood. I don't know if it's from that, or if it's just my period that's here early. Does it sound normal? Please let me know because I'm freaking out.

Boyfriend, bummed

asks:

My boyfriend and I have been having sex for about one month and meanwhile he is climaxing quicker and quicker. He also says he's not really enjoying it as much because it's such a short time. Any suggestions or comments?

'gasmless

Emma asks:

I can't have an orgasm: I have been sexually active for a year. Any suggestions?

College & Condoms

jakerug asks:

I'm a 17 yr old male and thinking hard about sex because I am going to college in the fall. My parents were not clear with me on sex so I am asking you: is sex fast like in pornography or nothing like that and slow and romantic? Also what are the chances you could get a STD or infection without using a condom?

Will she find me unattractive?

asks:

I would like to have sexual intercourse with the girl I love. But I'm really shy about it because I have scars on my back from cuts and such, they're really unattractive, and I KNOW she'll freakout if she sees them, what should I do?

How's sex done?

asks:

How's sex done?

Is THIS orgasm?

Paige asks:

I am 16 and sexually active but never have had an orgasm. I try to masturbate and it feels good but I have to stop half way through because my body trembles a lot. What does this mean and how can I eventually have an orgasm?

Is anal sex no different?

asks:

My boyfriend says that anal sex is no different than regular sex. Is that true? He also says we don't have to use a condom? Also, will I still be a virgin if I have anal sex? Will it hurt as much?

Too big for me?

Anonymous asks:

My boyfriend and I have been trying to have sex and it just doesn't work. I'm a virgin and he isn't. I think he's too big for me. Or is it the position? Any suggestions?

Just getting it over with

Maria asks:

My friend recently had sex for the first time and she is a year younger than I am and I really want to have sex. Is it wrong to just want to get it over with or is that called being a slut?

So, I'm thinking I'm bi?

Juanita asks:

I've identified as straight for my entire life, but recently been noticing that I may be attracted to girls as well. I'm thinking that I'm probably bi, maybe attracted 30% to girls, 70% to guys. What's so strange is that I went to an all-girls Catholic high school, and never found myself attracted to my schoolmates.

The thing is, I'm wondering if I'm attracted to girls, or just obsessing about my sexuality and therefore thinking that I'm attracted to girls because my obsessiveness makes me more aware of them. (I've had OCD symptoms before, so this is possible.) You see, I haven't had any major crushes on girls, but I think I could if I let myself see them romantically.

Then I'm wondering--if I am attracted to girls, which I probably am--is it worth coming out? I am definitely mainly attracted to guys, but I feel like I could be missing out on good relationships if I ignore this aspect of myself. But then, how would people view me? I go to a very liberal, accepting college, but what about my past roommates, for instance. We've seen each other naked, and it didn't mean anything to me, but would they think I had been attracted to them or something?

I'm thinking the easiest thing would be to change my "interested in" status on facebook. Then, if people felt like asking, they could, but I wouldn't have to tell people directly. I think my friends would be cool like that. But is it even worth the hassle? Am I making mountains out of obsessive molehills (to use a very mixed metaphor)? I do identify mainly as straight.

How do lesbians have sex?

Anonymous asks:

I know this might be a bit of an out there topic but I'm so confused. I'm sure i'm a Lesbian but now I dont know what to do...I've never been with a guy or a girl, but I'd like to try with a girl, I'm just not sure of what to do when I go to cross that bridge.

Severe period treatment

Faith asks:

I have horrible menstruation. Horrible. The cramps make me cry and be nauseous (I've had to stay at home on more than one occassion for them and I NEVER miss school), the blood flow is relentless (7 days usually), and I get a severe headache and mild fever. I have a suspicion that it's genetic, considering how my mother once bled for 12 days. Exercise seems to help, but I was wondering what else I can do? I'm sick of feeling like this a week every month. I'm at the end of my rope!

Back